Thursday, July 15, 2010

Greeting Cards


I spent almost $30 on greeting cards tonight! I love shopping for cards! I always have someone in mind, and I try to find the perfect card for them and the occasion. Tonight I was shopping for anniversaries, birthdays, and weddings. There are a lot of pretty terrible cards out there, but when I find just the one I get excited to send it!
I save cards too. I have bags and boxes full of cards that people have sent me over the years. On occasion I go back through and read them and think about what I was doing at the time - the event the card was for.
I have a few card boxes full of blank cards waiting to be sent - I guess I'm a bit of a collector! It's always fun to get snail mail, and I enjoy sending notes to my friends during the school year.

I have enough cards to get me through events until October, then I get to go card shopping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment