Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things


While I've been slacking on the blog posts lately, I have been up to a few of my other favorite things!
  • Friends - I've caught up with several friends in recent weeks. I was in Rochester last weekend and spent time with several different friends up there, and I've talked to many long-distance friends on the phone this week. I love staying in touch, and it was good to reconnect with so many friends!
  • Baking - I've tried a few new recipes lately that have gotten several thumbs up!
  • Crochet Projects - I'm currently working on some more tasty treats!
  • Iced Coffee - A recently re-discovered favorite!
  • Planning/Organizing - For a trip, a wedding, and projects at work.
  • Books - I've been making time for more leisure reading lately.
  • Reflection - Realizing some changes I need to make and getting accountability to help make it happen!
I've felt refreshed these past two weeks as I took the time to slow down, relax, and enjoy a few of my favorite things!

What are some of your favorite things? Make time to do them this coming week!


No comments:

Post a Comment