Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birthday Weekend


We had our first birthday celebration at the new house! We combined a work day with a pizza party and birthday cake!

On Friday, my parents and Nate's dad joined Nate and I as we touched up trim, scraped wall paper, prepped ceilings for painting, and got other projects done around the house!

We took a break for pizza and wings and then another break for cake in a cup - and all the extra helping hands at the house was a greatly appreciated birthday present!


My dad and I went back the next day and painted mine and Nate's future bedroom - the first real color we put on the walls! It's been exciting to see the transformation that fresh paint can make!

My parents took me out for lunch after church, and then I went to the mall for a birthday shopping spree. I felt somewhat guilty when the cashiers kept asking if I needed gift receipts for my items, and I was only buying things for myself - but I did enjoy updating my wardrobe a bit with birthday money I received.

It was fun to celebrate my birthday throughout the weekend in a few different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment