Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Laura Tischer's Final Birthday


"Don't eat breakfast tomorrow." -Nate's subtle request the night before my birthday...

He showed up at my house in the morning with breakfast he had made! He called it Keishomelette - an egg  and venison creation that was rather tasty! Breakfast together was a great was to start the day before I headed off to work.

My co-worker and I share a birthday, so it was fun to celebrate two birthdays and a friend visited me for lunch. Between phone calls, text messages, birthday cards, and Facebook messages - many family and friends helped celebrate my birthday throughout the day too!


Nate picked me up from work and we drove up to Syracuse for a birthday dinner. Nate had looked up a couple restaurant options, and we ate at an Italian place with the best homemade dinner rolls!


After dinner we went to the Lights on the Lake display and drove through 2 miles of Christmas light displays. It was a fun little trip to take together, and on the way home while singing along to Christmas songs on the radio Nate started changing the words to birthday songs about me - he knows how to keep me laughing!


Nate had the day off from work and made a gift for me after shopping for supplies at his two favorite stores - Harbor Freight and Lowes. He made a wooden box and filled it with some thoughtful presents from one of my favorite stores! Overall it was a fun day and a reminder of the many family and friends that love and care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment