Saturday, February 5, 2011

5 Years Later

Above: Danielle, myself, Heather, and Pam at Heather's baby shower today!

Below: Us 5 years ago as Juniors in high school at the 2006 Banquet - Heather, Danielle, Pam, and myself.

It's neat to think back on friendships over the years. Some come and some go, but some continue through any situation. I have definitely been blessed with a handful of friends that have grown with me through many life events.

Today, we got to celebrate with Heather as she anticipates the arrival of her first child, little Colston! Pam is planning her June wedding, then will head to Indiana. Danielle has completed her Bachelors degree, is moving into an apartment, and has plans to continue her education while working in the Binghamton area. I am on track to graduate in May and hope to find a position at a not-for-profit. The Lord has lead us all on different paths, but I am thankful that we have continued our friendship and can share in the joyful moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment