Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Off


Lately, I have thought about those Madeline books where Miss Clavel sits up in bed and announces, "Something is not right!"

I have just felt off since coming back for this final semester. I have a pretty consistant routine, but it doesn't feel normal yet. I keep cutting back hours at my internship, at work, and in SIFE to make time for homework and other activities, but I still feel like there is so much on my plate!

Maybe I was just really spoiled with such a great summer and fall, that "regular life" just isn't cutting it for me anymore! I am trying to be content with my circumstances, and I can't even pin-point what would help me feel like life was right, but I don't like the feeling that something is off.

I'm heading home this weekend for a job interview and baby shower - maybe it will help to spend time with family and friends and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment