Wednesday, October 19, 2011

22 Hours and 1200 Miles


I'm heading out on a road trip tomorrow! I will cover 1200 miles and drive 22 hours and see 4 friends along the way! Here's what I'll be up to:

Virginia - I will spend the night with my friend, Heather, on Thursday. We have plans to go shopping, do some baking, paint our toe nails, and other girly stuff! We always know how to have a good time, and I'll meet some of her friends at Bible study that night too.

West Virginia - Sarah, a friend from high school, is getting married, and I am a bridesmaid. I will travel there in time for the rehearsal on Friday, and then Saturday is the big day! It's always fun to celebrate with friends.

Virginia (again!) - My friend from church, Christina, lives near Liberty University. I'll head there after the wedding and spend the night Saturday. I love seeing where people live and getting a sense for their life away from Binghamton. I'm looking forward to spending time with Christina!

Pennsylvania - Audrey, a friend from Rochester, moved back home to Lancaster, PA after graduation. I'm stopping by on Sunday to have dinner and catch up with her. She just moved into a new apartment, so that will be fun to check out!

It's going to be a whirlwind of a weekend, but I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment