Monday, October 24, 2011

Girls Weekend


And the bride wore..cowboy boots?! Yes! I went to West Virginia for my friend, Sarah's, wedding. In high school, I never saw her in cowboy boots, but I guess West Virginia has gotten to her. She has actually even started picking up the southern accent. It was fun to be a part of her big day! Sarah and I have kept in touch since we graduated high school together. I enjoyed supporting her and seeing her so happy with the new life she has begun in West Virginia. She was a wonderful bride, and I'm glad I was there for her special day!

I decided to make the most of my trip to West Virginia - I visited three other friends on the way there and back. Driving through Virginia is beautiful this time of year! It was a little crazy to be in the car by myself for that long, but I was able to find things to do to pass the time.

It was great to see Heather, Christina, and Audrey! I was thinking about it, and each friend I spent time with is from a different season of my life. I knew Heather in elementary school, Sarah in high school, Audrey in college, and Christina after college! So neat to have friendships in so many stages of life - and I've appreciated staying in touch over the years!

I definitely had a lot of girl time this weekend, which was great! Four days, four different states, and four great friends - I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment