Friday, October 7, 2011

One Giant Hug


Our house is coming along, and we are starting to purchase new items to go inside of it. So many family and friends have offered to buy new appliances or other specific items. In fact, my parents church wants to throw us a shower like you would have for a bride-to-be. This means my mom gets to go and create a registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or wherever else - that will be fun!

I am picturing our new house and the many hands that will have a part in making it a home. I can't help but imagine feeling like I'm surrounded by one giant hug coming from our many family and friends that have helped us to rebuild.

We have been blessed in so many ways and have been loved and supported during this whole process. Today marks one month since we were evacuated from our home - one more month and we might be moved back in!

I smile every time I think about our new house, and I'm looking forward to receiving that giant hug when it all finally comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment