Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Creativity and Organization


You've probably heard about the differences between your left brain and your right brain. I've always thought of myself as being more logical and left brained, but since starting my job, I have had to use more of my right brain!

We have a big event coming up this weekend at work, and I've had to put a lot of creativity into preparing for it. I have enjoyed stretching myself, but this week is crunch week where all the final details have to fall into place - that's the part I love - the details and organization of the left brain!

I like trying to think ahead to the problems we will face on Friday while we are setting up for the event. I try to think of them ahead of time so I can pre-solve them and bring anything we will need for our solution! We have already had to problem solve several times this week, and it's fun to combine the right and left brain to practically think about a creative solution!

1 comment:

  1. A great diagram to explain why we are like we are. That's why your grandma is left-handed. Ha
    I hope your gala goes very well. Sorry we won't be down, but would rather come when we can spend a longer time.
    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete