Friday, January 28, 2011

Spanish Songs


In three weeks I will be on my way to Ecuador! The trip is coming up fast, and the preparations are going well. I was put in charge of creating poster boards for the songs and verse we will teach - in Spanish! I have been translating songs I sang growing up - Mi Dois es Grande, Yo Tengo Gozo, Gozo, Gozo en mi Corazon, and Padre Abraham. I can't wait to join the kids for these fun songs!

Another update on the trip - ALL of my money has been provided! Even more than I originally had asked for. At first we thought the trip was going to cost $1,500 each, but after thinking through our activities, we had to increase it to $1,700 or so. That additionally $200 has been covered, and I am so thankful for the many family and friends that have chosen to support me on this trip. I pray that I will be a blessing through their giving.

If you are interested in finding out more about the missionaries I am going to minister to, check out there website: www.maf.org/dicrasto

1 comment:

  1. My God is so Big, Father Abraham and not sure of the other one - I have the joy, joy, joy down in my heart?

    ReplyDelete