Friday, December 16, 2011

Free Passes


About a month ago Nate and I went to a snowboarding and skiing movie. Everyone who went to the movie got free passes to a few different mountains. With limits on what days you could use the passes, Nate and I went today, even though only a few slopes were open at Windham Mountain. After the two hour drive, we were on the slopes around 11:30. Nate has his own snowboard, and we were able to borrow some skis for myself. Free lift tickets and no rentals - score!

They were making snow and only two chair lifts were open, so we went down the same slopes over and over. I had not skied in two years and the conditions were not excellent, so I cautiously made my way down the mountain each time. We did warm up to an intermediate blue slope, but I let Nate brave the black diamond alone this trip!

We're hoping to use another one of our passes sometime this season to enjoy these winter sports some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment