Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gifts to Ecuador


Have you ever prepared a box of gifts for a child through Operation Christmas Child?

I remember doing this at church when I was in elementary school. I remember doing this in homeroom in high school. I remember doing this on my own during college. I have always enjoyed picking out toys, toiletries, and school supplies for a child in another country that does not have as much.

Recently, Operation Christmas Child has made available a way for you to track your box - they will email you and let you know what country your box was sent to.

Nate and I put together some boxes this year, and I got an email saying they want to Ecuador! Yes - Ecuador, the country I minister in this past February!

The email had a link to a website with more details, stories, pictures, and videos. Check it out here if you are interested. The videos will make you smile!

Our boxes were two of 151,200 that went to kids in Ecuador this year - a simple task we did that will bring joy to children and allow them to hear to good news of the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment