Thursday, August 26, 2010

Final Days of Summer


Summer is coming to and end. Today was my last day of summer work - I am glad to be done with my summer jobs, as they were quite boring. However, they were good hours, and working on campus allowed me to be in Rochester for the summer, exploring the area and making new friends!

I am taking the day off tomorrow so I have time for my 9 mile run before being gone for the weekend. Also, my roommate is coming, so I want to be around to help her move in. Lastly, I am leaving to go camping with my small group for the weekend. We are headed to Ithaca to camp at Robert Treman State Park. Growing up, my family was never a camping family, so I'm looking forward to the experience!

It's sad to see such a great summer go - it has definitely been one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment