Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I have been living in my townhouse for a week now! I was able to decorate a bit this week and feel more settled in. One of my other roommates started moving some stuff in, and they will all be here by the end of the month. Here's a look at where I will be living until May:

The kitchen is to your left as you walk in the front door. Fridge, stove, sink, microwave - and yes, those are brownies on the counter! To the left of the fridge there is an opening that looks into the dining area. There is also a full bathroom opposite of the entrance to the kitchen.

This is the dinning area. It opens up into the living room. There is a closet and storage area opposite that wall. Those are my roommates and I on the wall!

This is the living room. There's my free side-of-the-road chair! We have a loveseat and couch coming, and a TV!

My bedroom is upstairs. This is my side of the room. I will share with Michelle, my roommate from last year.

And this is my closet - lots of storage space! Michelle's side of the room is just the same, and there is another bedroom just like ours upstairs. There is also another full bathroom.

I am looking forward to a year full of fun and memories in this townhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment