Friday, August 12, 2011

A Relaxing Weekend


My boss was in my office yesterday talking about the weekend. I said I was looking forward to it, and he responded with, "Oh, are you traveling somewhere?"

"No, actually, I have hardly any plans this weekend, and it's going to be wonderful!"

I have been going and going every weekend since the middle of June. Besides a wedding, I really had no set plans coming into the weekend - just some good rest and relaxation!

I slept in today, then worked on my to-do list. With only one item left on the list, I've been productive, but it's been relaxing with no real time pressures for any of the stuff I accomplished. Now that my tasks are out of the way, we'll see what the rest of this plan-free weekend will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,
    U have RELAXED long enough.
    We're looking forward to a new entry.
    Love, Grandma T

    ReplyDelete