Saturday, February 25, 2012

Campfire Breakfast


Last time Nate picked me up from the airport, we decided to start dating. That was 6 months ago. How fitting that he picked me up from the airport again exactly 6 months later. We had made some plans to celebrate - a bonfire at Nate's house. And we decided to cook dinner over the fire. I was picturing hot dogs, but Nate suggested we make breakfast! That became his project for the afternoon - rigging up a grate over the fire with a baking sheet for our cooking surface.

We cooked up some venison, scrambled eggs, and even pancakes! I think the pancakes were my favorite, and definitely something we should try again this spring or summer!

After our meal, Nate took me on a four wheeler ride up to where he first told me he was interested in me. We talked and just enjoyed the night, thanking the Lord for these past 6 months together and looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment