Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In the Kitchen: Honey Citrus Chops

I pulled out the George Foreman for this new recipe! You marinate pork chops the night before, and they grill up in no time - easy and delicious!

You just need three things for the marinade:

2/3 cup lemon-lime soda (like Sprite)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey

Mix these ingredients in a large resealable bag and add in 6 boneless pork chops. Refrigerate overnight and turn occasionally. Place on hot grill for 4-5 minutes.

I made this for dinner with Nate and my parents the other night. Nate helped me also make a pasta salad and picked out some bread to go with the meal - a delicious dinner all around!

1 comment:

  1. The pork chops were delicious! And plenty of pasta salad for my lunch tomorrow. Yum!!! Thanks for sharing the meal with us.

    ReplyDelete