Saturday, March 19, 2011

49 Days


I listened to Pomp and Circumstance today and was reminded that May 7th is only 49 days away! That's not a lot of time, and I'm realizing that I will soon have my last class in Hastings, my last game night in Adams 3, my last discussion with my roommate about my snoozing habits, my last SIFE competition, my last random coffee date because class was canceled, and more!

My time here at Roberts has had its ups and downs, but this past year has been GREAT, and I've been sentimental this past month thinking about it all coming to an end. Overall, I've enjoyed college life, grown to appreciate Rochester, and have learned and grown in so many ways! I'm hoping to make the most of these final weeks at Roberts and bottle up more great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment