Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Reflection

  • A job that I love with wonderful co-workers.
  • Friends' hospitality, love, and support during the flood.
  • The time and ability to keep in touch with long distance friends.
  • A house with a firm foundation.
  • A church family to learn and grow with.
  • Grandparents that love me.
  • God's creativity.
  • Sisters and many years of memories from growing up together.
  • Spiritual encouragement from friends.
  • Past experiences - pleasant or difficult - that I have grown from.
  • Contentment.
  • An easy transition to life after college.
  • Parents that set an example of a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
  • Text messages that make me smile.
  • Those days when I realize how much God spoils me.
  • Traveling to visit friends and family.
  • A boyfriend that seeks to keep God first.
  • Time to reflect on God's goodness.
  • Events on my calendar to look forward to.
  • Joy and peace that comes from God.
  • New experiences.
  • Having a true desire to read and study God's Word.
  • Stars and sunsets.
  • Laughter.
  • Mentors I have had over the years.
  • Knowing we have heaven to look forward to.
  • Another year to reflect on the many blessings from God.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,
    This is a wonderful list. You have grown so much!!! Grandpa wants to copy this and keep it in his Bible.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpa T.

    ReplyDelete