Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now!


I have been fighting an eye infection for the past month. This means I haven't been able to wear my contacts, but have had to resort to wearing my glasses from high school - with a very old prescription! I have been hesitant to drive at night because my vision was not excellent. Well, that has all changed! I am now viewing the world in high definition! My eyes have healed enough to test for an updated prescription, and I ordered new lenses for my frames - what a difference they make! I read 20/20 on the chart at my appointment today - the best I've done in a while.

I have been spending lots of time at my eye doctor's this past month. I think I've been in there 6 times for follow up appointments and frame adjustments. They are getting to know me pretty well!

So I got this eye infection and had to put drops in my eyes four times a day. We tapered off recently, but they got worse! I went back up to four, but now we are tapering again - much slower this time! It will be another month before we even talk about wearing my contacts again. Thankfully, these new lenses have significantly improved my vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment