Monday, July 11, 2011

6 Goals Complete


I had a lot of fun last summer working through my list of goals. Remember when I used to post about each one I completed? Here's a look at what I accomplished in 2010. I recently came across my list of goals for 2011 and realized I have kind of been slacking. My goals haven't been on my mind lately, but I was surprised at how many I had completed!

1. Graduate - Just got my official diploma in the mail today!

2. Get a full-time job - Just got my first offical set of business cards today - Laura Tischer, Communications Director - pretty fancy!

3. Visit the Canandian Falls - I went three weekends ago when I was visiting friends in Rochester.

4. Visit Heather and Andrew in Virginia - I spent the 4th of July with them this year!

5. Visit Grandpa's grave - My family and I spent time remembering Grandpa and cleaning up his grave site while we were in Maryland recently. Next week marks 10 years since our last memories with him.

6. Try a new sport/extreme activity - I drove a four wheeler for the first time yesterday, if that counts!

As I look at my list and what I still hope to accomplish, I get excited for what the future may hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment