Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good Night's Sleep


I have been staying at different homes all month since being displaced by the flood. Many friends have offered for me to stay with them, so I have been traveling around.

Despite not having a place to really call home, I have slept well at every house I have been to - a little too well the other night! I actually overslept and was an hour late for work! While I don't intend to make that a habit, I am glad that I am sleeping well and resting up for the day's many activities.

A good night's sleep will definitely be important in the weeks so come. My parents and I have been putting in a full day's work at our regular jobs, and then heading to the house to work until dark. After that, it's time to deal with laundry, phone calls, paperwork, and touching base with family and friends. Pray we will continue to make sleep a priority to energize us for these long days!

No comments:

Post a Comment