Friday, September 23, 2011

Heading to Homecoming


It's Homecoming weekend at Roberts, and I've had it on my calendar for a long time! When this whole flood thing came up, I wasn't sure I would still be able to go, depending on the status of the house. Since we got a lot of work done last weekend, I am able to take a break this weekend and head up to Rochester to spend time with friends up there.

I have not been to Rochester since June, so it will be great to see friends again. There are activities on campus all day Saturday, and I have a list of people I want to be sure to see! The business department is celebrating its 30th Anniversary, so I'm planning to go to their dessert reception and catch up with some professors too.

Nate is coming up with me, so I'll have to show him around Rochester a bit and introduce him to garbage plates! It will be fun to have him meet my friends and get a sense for how I spent my college years.

The weekend away will be a nice break from all the flood clean up back home, and it will be neat to attend Homecoming as an alum!

No comments:

Post a Comment