Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Running


I know it's not technically summer yet, but once school's out it feels like summer to me! The sun was shining today, and that helps too!

I ran a lot last summer - I was preparing for a half marathon coming in the fall. The race was great, but sadly, I have not done much running since then!

Life Choices Center (where I just completed my second regular day as a staff member!) participates in a 5K in August. I was working on various promotional pieces for this event and was excited to get out there running again! I had brought my running gear to work to change afterwards and head to a nearby park - the weather was great, and I was meeting a friend there!

After catching up with my friend, I had a great run! I had never been running at Otsiningo Park before, and the shaded paths were very pleasant.

I'm sure my running routine will be much more relaxed than last summer, but I hope there will be plenty more summer runs in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment