Monday, May 30, 2011

Memory Boxes


I love being organized! Since moving into my new room, I have slowly felt more and more organized as I find just the perfect spot for certain items.

One area that was lacking organization was my bags and boxes of memories - little things from over the years that I have hung on to. I have old cards and notes from family and friends, wedding invitations, pictures, Christmas cards, birthday locker posters, and more! It was time to organize it all!

I headed over to AC Moore for a couple of cute memory boxes. Sadly, they only had plain colors, so I grabbed two of those and found some fun stickers! I decorated my boxes and sorted through all those cards and pictures. One box now contains memories from my younger years up through high school, and the second box holds my collection from college. I have a few more smaller boxes that have specific events in them, but the two boxes pictured contain the majority!

It was fun to look back through all those memories. While some notes from the past made me laugh and some made me cry, they all reminded me of the many people I know that love and care for me. Now that the past 10+ years worth are organized, I'm ready for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment