Sunday, May 29, 2011

You Can Never Buy Back Time


Since moving back to Binghamton, I have been faced with settling into a new routine. My day is spent doing different tasks than what I was involved in a month ago. I am still trying to make the most of my time with these new activities, and an entry in His Princess stuck out to me recently. (See previous His Princess post from April here.)

This is is called, "My Princess...Your Time is Valuable."

The time I have given you is of eternal importance. Your life matters, and the most valuable asset you can give to someone or something is time. Remember, My royal one, I want all of your appointments to be in My perfect will. Not all good opportunities are from Me. Keep in mind, My love, that there may be many ways to make money, but you can never buy back time. So invest your time wisely. Think about what you are doing and how you spend your precious life. Are your days full of the things that matter most to you? Now is the time to take control of your schedule and life a life that matters. If you sit with Me, I will help you remove the things that are holding you back from doing what's most needed in this season of your life. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, so come and experience success with divine direction. Love, Your King and Eternal Timekeeper

Prayerfully, I will be able to use my time well as I form habits with this new routine. You can never buy back time, but you can make the most of what is to come!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right!! This is amazing, Laura! I hope you have a great time settling into life here! :)

    ReplyDelete