Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010: Mission Accomplished



Back in April I set 17 goals for myself to accomplished by the end of 2010. As of last night, I have completed every goal! I believe it made this past year so much more memorable. I now have a list of life goals, that I will pull goals from each year. I just made my list of 16 new goals for 2011!

I blogged about each goal as I accomplished them, but here's an overview of what I was able to do this year (in no particular order):

1. Run a Half Marathon

2. Pass Western Civ

3. Meet and really get to know 3 new people:
Rachel Caton
Audrey Martin
Jayce Grefrath

4. Go to Charlotte Beach

5. Ride my Bike on the Erie Canal

6. Watch all Episodes of a Show

7. Travel to a New State

8. Go Christmas Caroling

9. Shadow or Interview 3 People
Amy Eisenhauer
Bethany Welch
Shaunta Collier-Santos

10. Play Raquetball

11.Visit Grandma in Maryland

12. Visit Grandma and Grandpa in Canandaigua

13. Start a Blog

14. Read 10 Books
End of the Spear
Amish Grace
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Faithful Women and their Extraordinary God
At Least We were Married
My Sister's Keeper
Flight of the Fugitives
True Believer
The Fate of the Yellow Woodbee
Mistaken Identity

15. Go to the Zoo

16. Watch Fireworks

17. Go to a Baseball Game

I challenge you to think about what you hope to accomplish in the coming year - it's neat to look back and remember all the activities and successes at the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment