Friday, April 29, 2011

A Year of Blogging


Today I am celebrating one year of blogging!

I began blogging because I had made a list of goals I wanted to accomplish before the end of 2010. Creating a blog was on that list, and that's the one I started with. I decided I would blog about each goal I accomplished, and I ended up blogging about a wide variety of topics and activities.

My blogs have included:
  • Accomplished Goals
  • New Friendships
  • Vacations
  • Memories from the Past
  • Bible Verses
  • Songs
  • Books I have read
  • Successes
  • Frustrations
  • Daily Activities
  • And probably more!
I have appreciated the amount of reflection that has gone into my blogging, and it has created an organized record of many of my thoughts this past year. I hope to continue blogging as a way to keep in touch with family and friends, and really, as a personal tool that allows me to put thoughts into words as I reflect on the life the Lord has given me.

Happy Birthday, BlessingForLife17!

1 comment: