Thursday, May 6, 2010

The End

I just came from my last final of my junior year! (I would have been done yesterday, but somehow I missed my final on Tuesday, and my professor graciously let me make it up today!) This semester has been okay. It's been a lot of 'take notes, take an exam, take notes, take an exam.' I think I learn best with papers and projects, where you have to do some work yourself! I'm a business major, so I am used to lots of projects and presentations. However, I only had one 1 credit business class this semester. Next semester will be full of business classes, so it should be very project heavy! I am also looking forward to taking Leadership in Ministry, taught by the pastor of the church by campus. It'll be a full 18 credit semester, but it should be a good one! But why am I thinking that far ahead?! I've got SUMMER to look forward too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment