Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Room


This is a view of my new dorm room. I have moved across the way for the summer. I will have a roommate for the first few weeks, but then I will have an extra bed if anyone wants to come visit!

Graduation was yesterday. I attended because my cousin, Becca, was graduating. I also wanted to see all the senior business majors - it will be strange next year without them. After graduation we headed over to my cousin's house for a dinner celebration. Then we all helped her move out of her dorm. Some girls left behind quite a bit of food, so I claimed it. This is the pantry in my room: I will be pretty well stocked for the first few weeks. Lots of pasta and oatmeal! Here is a view of the other side of my room. I have the closet on the left:
I start working at one of my jobs tomorrow, then I have to get my car worked on and inspected. We leave for Minneapolis on Tuesday (at 3:30am!!). I am looking forward to a great summer! Glad it snowed today to welcome me..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment