Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GAP


GAP stands for Graduates and Professionals, and it's the older college group at my church. They are split up into several small groups that meet once a week for Bible study. The group I got involved in meets on Tuesday nights. I met with them for the first time today, and we had a potluck dinner. They just finished studying Revelation, and we will pick a new topic/book of the Bible next week.

GAP as a whole also meets on occasion. They have a speaker this Friday night, and then food and volleyball on Saturday. I am looking forward to getting to know other people in the area, and I'm glad they are letting me join even if I'm a bit younger : )

Tonight we also played one of my favorite games - Hoopla! If you haven't played, let me know, and we will change that. It's a Crainium game where you have to get the group to guess the word on your card by doing one of four actions/clues. It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment