Monday, May 31, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's House

A goal/activity of mine was to visit my grandparents - which I did this weekend! They live in Canandaigua, about an hour southeast of Rochester. My aunt was having a shower for my cousin, Becca, who gets married in 2 weeks, and the shower was near my grandparents' house. After church on Sunday, my family headed to Canandaigua. The shower was fun - she got some nice gifts and we played some fun games and ate good food. After that we hung out at my grandparents - mostly hearing stories, looking at pictures, and watching videos of my Grandpa's time in Ecuador recently.

We spent the night there, and my family left this morning. I hung out with my grandparents (and their large dog!) for the Memorial Day Parade. Then we came back for popsicles - it's so hot out there today!

Overall, I had a nice visit with my grandparents. It's nice that they aren't too far away this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment