Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home for a Week


There is nothing too exciting going on this week, except the fact that I am making fun plans for next week! I am taking a week off and will be home near Binghamton all next week. In between a couple appointments and getting new tires, I will be spending time with family and friends. I plan to go blueberry picking and make some delicious treats, do some hiking with a friend, play some mini golf, try out geocaching with my sister, grab lunch at Sonic, watch 4th of July fireworks with my sister and friends, go shopping, run in my first 5K race, go to a wedding, celebrate a friend's graduation and welcome home, and just enjoy not having to get up for work every morning. Sounds like a great week to me - now if it would hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment