Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weekend Travels


Right now, I am home with my family for the night. We are leaving for Maryland tomorrow morning! Part of my mom's side of the family lives down there - my grandma and my aunt and her family. To add to the excitement, my cousins from Texas are coming to Maryland as well - 5 of them plus my aunt and uncle! We are going to have a full 2 houses with 17 of us! My aunt has a pool, so I'm sure we will spent lots of time there. It's also my cousin, Sarah's, 9th birthday on Friday, so we will be celebrating that. It's always fun to get all the cousins together - we will only be missing 2 this weekend. My grandma wants to take us girls to a fondue restaurant called The Melting Pot, so that will be something new to try!

I am looking forward to a great weekend away spent with family, having fun and creating memories for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment