Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sharing Space


Since I am working on campus for the summer, I am also staying in the dorms for the summer. That means I don't have a lot of space, and what I do have, I have to share with 24 or so other girls! Now, my summer roommate got married the third week of the summer, so I do have a room all to myself - which I am so thankful for! However, there is only one kitchen, one stove, one large fridge, and one washer and dryer. I keep most of my dishes in a labeled cupboard in the kitchen, but I noticed people were using my forks and leaving them around the kitchen - my utensils are now in my room! I've also had someone take my apple juice and turkey slices. My most recent find is the salt in my salt shaker is extremely low - might be bringing that one into the room too! Currently, I am doing laundry, but that's not always the easiest either - there is usually a wait to get into that washing machine. I guess I just have to learn patience and be thankful for the space I do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment