Friday, June 4, 2010

Rhino's Game


Well, Edwin and I have been getting along real well as I find my way around Rochester. Tonight I headed downtown for a Rhino's soccer game and had to circle around a few times before I got to where I needed to be!

Last weekend I picked up a free season pass to all the Rhino's home games! All I had to do was bring a used college textbook - I chose Western Civ - so glad to be done with that!!

I am seated in the student supporters section, which means I'm by the kids with flags, chants, and lots of comments. After I moved once it wasn't that bad. The game was less than thrilling as it was tied 0-0 when I left to beat traffic with 10 minutes to go. My soccer buddy on campus hasn't been feeling well, so she wasn't able to go. I'm sure the games will be more exciting when I bring a friend! But hey - how can you beat a free event?!

No comments:

Post a Comment