Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vacation


I just found out today that I will be working enough hours to take a vacation this summer!! In order to receive free housing on campus, you have to work fulltime on campus. I am 3.5 hours short of working fulltime, so I am hoping for all the hours I can get to make up the difference. I'm taking a day off here and there to make a long weekend, but I wasn't planning on being able to take a whole week off. I was so excited when I found out that I will be able to take a week off around 4th of July. I was going to go home 2 weekends in a row, so now I'll just stay home in between. Now I will have to start making plans with my family and friends back in Binghamton - I'm looking forward to time away from filing papers all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment