Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Lifetime of Blessings


"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:21-23

I may be off in my interpretation, but I take the word mercies here to mean blessings. God loves us so much and continues to pour His blessings down on us, bringing us hope.

The other night, a friend and I just had a moment of standing in awe of all the blessings the Lord has been handing us lately. Sometimes we are just overwhelmed by how much we are loving life and are incredibly grateful, giving thanks to the One who faithfully provides for us over and over. I am thankful for the lifetime of blessings the Lord has in store for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment