Monday, October 25, 2010

Plans for the Final Semester


I registered for classes this morning - for my final semester of classes! I got into everything that I wanted, and I am pretty pleased with me schedule. I have a business class every morning at either 9:00 or 9:25. Then I have my internship from 12-5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have a night class on Wednesdays, and my Senior Seminar class is on Monday afternoons. This class ended up kind of fun because my roommate and I are in it together, and we both had First Year Seminar together freshman year.

I'll have to talk to my supervisors to figure out my work schedule among my classes and internship, then I can really get a sense for what my life will be like come January. May 7th will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment