Saturday, October 2, 2010

3 and Counting


My goal was to meet and really get to know 3 new people this year, and I have definitely accomplished that! I already posted about Rachel and Audrey, and my friend, Jayce, is the third I'm going to share about.

I met Jayce back in May at my first GAP Gathering. He was super friendly and ended up inviting me to a Memorial Day BBQ at his house. I went to his BBQ and got to know him through volleyball at the beach on Saturdays.

I've been to a couple more of his BBQ's - where he always features tacos in a bag! He loves playing games, which he usually beats me at. He's really involved at Browncroft, and loves meeting new people! He was the one who connected me to Audrey - and we are so thankful he did!

Jayce loves getting the most out of life and is always up for adventures. He is enthusiastic about the things of the Lord and helps out with the 7th grade boys at church. I am thankful for the fun he brings to my life and the encouragement he offers.

I am thankful to have formed such great new relationships this past year, and look forward to others the Lord will bring my way.

2 comments:

  1. If I had a blog I would also write what a good friend you are too! Thanks sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful to have become a part of GAP this summer and to have met such great friends! Thanks, Jayce : )

    ReplyDelete