Friday, December 17, 2010

8:26am


Around 8:00 this morning, I woke up to Birthday text messages from friends. I signed on to Facebook to find more Birthday wishes. As 8:26am came, I suddenly felt wiser, as my already-22-year-old friend, Mike, informed me I would! That is the time I was born, 22 years ago.

I had no finals scheduled for my birthday, and I took the day off from work, so I have been relaxing and enjoying my day! My newly gained wisdom did come in handy as my roommates and I figured out how to remove 3 foot icicles from our townhouse. These icicles spread across about 3 feet of the roof right above our door - waiting to fall on someone as they entered! We removed the screen from a window in the other bedroom and stuck a broom out to whack each of the icicles. Well, these icicles did not need much whacking as after the first contact the whole 3 foot row fell to the ground - SUCCESS!

As long as no one else needs icicles removed, I have plans to go to the Cheesecake Factory with Honna this afternoon for dessert, and there is a GAP Christmas Party at church tonight. Michelle and I are thinking about making waffles for dinner, and watching a movie or playing games after the Christmas party at church. I'd say today is looking to be a pretty good 22nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment