Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friends for Rotary


Each week for Rotary (see SIFE Projects for a description) I try to have another SIFE member join me for breakfast. They have a chance to talk about their involvement with SIFE - a project they are working on, why they joined, etc. It's nice to have another student up that early with me!

Last night, the student who was going to join me this morning canceled on me, so I began trying to recruit someone else. Then Dave Haas came to mind! He has been quite the popular guy lately, as a picture of him showed up in 4 out of the 5 students' powerpoint presentations yesterday for a class! I figured, I wanted to spend my morning with this great guy! We have gotten to know each other through SIFE over the years. The picture above (Dave is on the top left) is from SIFE Competition in Cleveland last spring. Dave is a junior business management major, so we have a lot of classes together. He willingly accepted my offer and joined me for Rotary breakfast this morning!

This was my last Rotary morning for this semester. Hopefully I can continue to recruit students to join me next semester!

1 comment:

  1. I got your comment, Laura! Thanks for your sweet words! Isn't blogging so much fun?!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete