Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 in 2010


Facebook recently offered a way to see what 10 words were most commonly used in your Facebook status throughout 2010. Mine were a pretty good representation of what I have been up to this past year!

10. Semester - talking about school
9. Dinner - sharing my plans for the evening
8. Work - 5 days a week during the summer and fall semester
7. Heading - about to go do something
6. Game - one of my favorite things to do!
5. Friends - who I like to spend time with
4. http://blessingforlife17.blogspot.com - sharing my blog with others
3. Run - just about every day this summer
2. Weekend - gotta love 'em!
1. Morning - saying what I was going to be up to the next day

I'm sure Bible Study, SIFE, traveling, and church weren't too much further down the list. I am thankful for such a great 2010 and look forward to what my commonly used status words will be in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment