Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Formal

Tonight I went to Winter Formal with Michelle and Honna. We had a great time, and I'm going to let Honna be a guest blogger to tell you all about it!

AAHHHH! I've never blogged before! How cool! Well let me just say that for all the people who had the opportunity to go to formal and chose not to, y'all missed out. majorly. SO FUN!! We had a blast dancing the night away to so many great songs. The high heels were quickly taken off for this reason. My fave: the cupid shuffle which we requested because I mean, come on, it's one of the best songs ever to dance to :) Oh yeah, the ginormous conga line around both stories of the building and balcony was pretty sweet too. Basically, formal was a grand ol' time... simply smashing... and I can't wait to go to the one in spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment