Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nicholas Sparks


I finished book number 8 over the weekend. I read a Nicholas Sparks book, lent to me by my friend, Danielle. Her and another friend of mine are always reading Nicholas Sparks books, so I figured I should get in on the action. I have acutally read two other books of his. This time I read True Believer.

True Believer is about a man named Jeremy who is a writer in New York City. He gets called to do a job down in Boone Creek, North Carolina - to debunk a legend about ghostly lights in a cemetary in town. Of course, while he is there, he meets a girl named Lexie. She works in the library and helps him with his research.

In the end, as Jeremy solves the mystery of the lights, he must decide if he is going to go back to life as he knew it or spend his life in Boone Creek with the one he has fallen in love with.

It was definitely a page turner at the end while you wait to find out what the lights are all about and what will become of Jeremy and Lexie's relationship. Now I have another Nicholas Sparks book waiting to be read!

No comments:

Post a Comment