Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life Goals


Back at the end of April I wrote down a list of about 20 goals that I wanted to accomplish by the end of 2010. I have done a pretty good job making it through that list, and it has been fun to see what I have accomplished.

At the beginning of the summer I joined a small group that decided to do a study on success. Of course, we talk a lot about goals, and we eventually decided to take the time to make a list of Life Goals. It was fun to think larger than just one year, and I now have a list of over 50 goals that I want to accomplish in my lifetime. The plan is to evaluate these goals at the end of each year. I will choose some to strive to accomplish in the coming year, and add more to the list if needed.

I challenge you to think about those tasks you desire to accomlish and write them down! I am much more likely to do something if it's written down.

I'll keep you posted on how I'm coming on my list of goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment