Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Vacation


I'm pretty sure I picked the hottest week of the summer to go home! Good thing I did - we have an air conditioner in the back room, but we have nothing in the dorms! I definitely enjoyed my time at home and am thankful I had the opportunity to go.

Here's a recap of my week at home:

-went to a wedding
-got new tires
-ran on the rail trail
-went hiking
-had 3 medical appointments
-saw fireworks and played with sparklers
-first time at Sonic
-went mini golfing
-visited with friends
-went geocaching for the first time
-made breakfast with friends
-went shopping
-went swimming
-had lunch with friends
-picked blueberries
-watched movies
-got bubble tea
-played games
-ran my first race - a nice 5K
-went to Applebees with friends
-washed my car

Now it's back to work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment