Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Count Downs


Everyone says that time goes by so fast, which can be a good thing if there are events coming up that you are looking forward to! Here are a few events that I am counting down for:

23 days until I can move into my townhouse - my housing for the fall! There will be 4 of us staying there with our own kitchen, dining area, and living room. There are also 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. This will be all mine for 3 weeks until the other girls move in just before classes start.

47 days until classes start - my last first day of school! I will be a senior in the fall with a full 18 credit course load and 10 hours of work each week.

60 days until the half marathon - I have been running since March and really training since mid-May. 13.1 miles - let's see what I can do!

86 days until my first break from school - this will be much needed by October! I don't have definite plans - perhaps a trip to Philly to visit Amy, or a trip to Virginia to visit Heather and Andrew's new place.

What are you looking forward to and counting down for?

No comments:

Post a Comment