Saturday, July 31, 2010

Remembering the Past


As I waited on my laundry today, I took the time to look back through all my photo albums on Facebook. It was great to look back on the people and memories I have had since graduating high school.

With recently making a list of life goals, I have been spending a lot more time thinking about what the future holds and the activities I wish to eventually do. However, it's good to look back every once in a while, taking the time to be thankful for where you came from.

When I was in Junior High, a friend gave me a bookmark with a quote on it that I have grown to appreciate. It said, "It's the friends we meet along life's road that help us to appreciate the journey." I am very thankful for the friends I have made, memories I have created, and experiences I have encountered. I am also thankful for cameras that can capture those moments along the way.
Take some time to remember the past and be thankful for what the Lord has allowed you to experience in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment